For the standard user, using Diskcryptor is pretty simple. Diskcryptor will launch as a context program with an logo in the program tray after being installed. If you have encrypted your system desire, you can choose to have it stack from your shoe field. You can encrypt / decrypt( Aes 256, Two Fish, Serpent ), mount, and unmount any encrypted drives from the standard dialog box that appears when you click the system tray icon.
Key characteristics include:
- External safe-keeping products like Usb drives, exterior Hdds, Cds and dvds are completely encrypted.
- Aes hardware motion assistance.
- Support for the Trim denotation for Ssd.
- Support for the crypto techniques Aes, Twofish, and Serpent.
- Pre-boot verification and sustain for main documents are both obtainable.
- support for different multi-boot methods and third-party boot loaders that are suitable.
- intuitive user interface
Diskcryptor is a portable, dependable, and minimally affects system performance in general. Diskcryptor is a good option if you only require pull and partition-level encoding.
- For Windows, Diskcryptor 1.1.846.118
- Size of the file:
- 1. 00 Mebibyte
- , Windows 2000
- 2003 Panels,
- Xp of Windows
- Windows 8,
- Vista, Windows
- 98th Skylights,
- Windows 7.
- Skylights 10,
- Dialects that are spoken:
- most recent email:
- March 22, 2023, a Tuesday