Spamihilator examines every inbound email and connects your email client to the internet. Junk mail that is ineffective likely make removed. The entire operation takes place in the background.
Thomas Bayes, an American mathematician from the 18th century, established the rules for the Learning Filter, which determines a specific Spam-probability for each email. This screen is trainable! It will therefore be sometimes more aware of your communications than you are. As a result, the acknowledgment rate will rise over time.
The program is compatible with almost all E-mail clients, including Outlook 2000 / Xp / 2003 / Express, Eudora, Mozilla Thunderbird, Incredimail, Pegasus Mail, Phoenix Mail / Operative, etc. Pop and Imap balances, as well as stable connections, are supported.
Filters for phishing detection:
- More than 98 % of all incoming phishing emails are identified by the Learning Filter. To periodically raise the acknowledgment fee, implement the Training Area.
- Additionally, you can designate specific terms that are frequently used in phishing emails. These words likely be searched for by the Spam-word filter.
- Coming conversations are filtered for links to email websites by the Link Filter.
- To identify uninvited rest email, the Dcc-filter connects to the Ncc Network.
- Skylights version of Spamihilator 1.7.0
- Windows Xp,
- Windows 10,
- Windows 7,
- Windows 2000,
- Using Windows 2003
- , Windows Vista
- Windows 8.
- Dialects that are available:
- most recent change:
- September 2, 2023, a Friday
- Kramer, Michel