The well-known libtorrent library serves as the foundation for the completely Bittorrent purchaser Hali. In order to function effectively, the foldable C ++ source books known as Lift libraries are used in the development of Halite.
- a smaller footprint and light weight.
- Managed queue for torrents.
- assistance for drive cache and magnetism Uri.
- Computer grains and super-seeding were also included.
- a convention crypto endorse.
- Complete endorse for Unicode.
- Reduce the size of the box method to show the move amount.
- If necessary, sustain for” Log – In.”
- Edit monitors and create soaker folders.
- terminal randomization and promotion guidance.
- schedule for shutting down.
Halite is an easy-to-use, low-memory Bittorrent customer with a sharp user interface. A managed torrent queue network, plate cache support, support for Magnet Uri torrents, and super-seeding are just a few of its many features. Additionally, it has the ability to create deluge files and rewrite trackers that are specified in the stream. What else is there to ask for?
* Note: Beginning with edition 0.4.0.1, Windows Xp no longer supports Halite.
- Skylights version of Halite 0.4.0.4
- Size of the file:
- 45.10 mb
- 98th Windows,
- Windows 8,
- Xp of Panels
- Windows 7.
- Windows Vista,
- Windows 2003,
- Windows 10,
- Using Windows 2000
- Language that are spoken:
- most recent release:
- March 21, 2023, a Monday
- Eoin O’callaghan